Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does any one have a rough idea of the interior dimensions. If you have exact that would be great and approximate would work as well.

And Iunderstand the box is not perfectly retangle.

>>>>>>Action

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

Ok, so these are rough, and all slight under estimates, but the bottom of the top trunk is about 25"x9", then about 5" up it goes to 25"x14" and all total it's just under 12" deep from the bottom to the top of the lid. The side bags are kinda funky shaped so I just measured the opening for you, but the actual bag is bigger than the opening... the opening is about 19.5" long and at the front it's about 7.25" wide, then about the last third of the bag opens up to about 8.5", and the bag is about 13-14" deep, again, from the bottom of the bag to the top of the lid. Let me know if that helps or if you need more detailed measurments with a drawing... they really are kinda funky shapes.

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
imported post

I don't know exactly what you need the dimensions for....but....you can fit a lot of stuff in the 1200 saddlebags/trunk. I like the saddlebags better on the 12 than my 1500. On the 1200 the lid fits on the top and you can mash more stuff in it than the side closing 1500.:applause:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
imported post

I do know that a case of beer will fit all the way to the campground! Ice goes in the other side.:action::ssshh:

2nd85wing
now on a 2010 YELLOW
Upstate SC
:18yellow:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

That is good to know as well!

Is there a drain hole for the ice?

>>>>Action

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
imported post

I just took out the carpet in the bottom and left the lid off so it could air dry. This is also a good time to wipe it out.

2nd85wing
now on a 2010 YELLOW
Upstate SC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.