Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a GL1500 1996 I the clutch is leaking fluid on the right side of the bike as you set on it. I have fluid on the side of the engine . How is the line routed ? Is there a slave cylinder in line between the master and the banjo fitting?
Really need help on this one my manual hasn't arrived yet .
:(:?Thanks Gary

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

HI Gary if you pull the left side lower cover thats the one covering the altanator and look in the rear of the crank case you will see the slave for the clutch no 6 in the fiche also the bleed nipple if wet there thats your prob in not its in the line comeing down from the master cylinder

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

no 21 and23 is the banjo on the right side

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Peter thanks for the reply. It all looks dry around the slave so guess it's the line does it run down the right side of the engine . Thanks Gary:smiler::waving:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
imported post

78OldRide wrote:
Peter thanks for the reply. It all looks dry around the slave so guess it's the line does it run down the right side of the engine . Thanks Gary:smiler::waving:
> The clutch line runs along the Left side of the engine, hence if you're leak is on the right side then it's likely coming from the Brake Line (the one that connects the rear brake and left front).

> Where exactly is the leak?

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
imported post

oil drain plug crush washer that is on the right of motor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.