Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi guys just been to local automotive shop,asking for gates T275 Timing belts,no joy from supplier,Besides going to honda dealers.Anyone in uk know a supplier for gates or similar?Or is there a different part no;)

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
imported post

Must be someone in the Manchester area does them, Honda will want 50-60 quid each belt, I picked my belts up from the shop where I bought the bike from while passing, He charged 25 each for the gates belts, If you dont get fixed, let me know, we can sort something out, Good Luck Art.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

:)I will try some other suppliers if i dont get fixed up,i will give you a nudge;Art,as dont fancy paying honda,s inflated price:shock::waving:

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

:)car parts direct stock the gates T275 Timing belts, £18.99 +vat,going to order 2 in the morning so should have them shortly:action:

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

:)I am doing job myself Art, bikes prepped so when everthing arrives just got to remove timing belt covers and line timing marks up etc;)

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

for anyone around the Birmingham area.

car spares do the gates t275 belts and i let you now how much when they get back to me

Daz

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

ive got my belts trade

£11.50 +vat each

total £26.45

Daz

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

:)Thats a good price daz,always find somewhere after ihave purchased.Good luck with the belt change;)

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

thanks

good luck with the change yourself.

i be changing my belts later this year, i always spread the cost of big job i like to do..

Belts and a strip down and change of all (wheel,head and drive)bearing and seals will be over the winter months.

Daz

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

:)Belts turned up yesterday;All fitted,engines purring like a good un.Big :clapper:to Rudy,s instructions & Art:action::action:

ALAN

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
imported post

Who`s a clever boy then? Well done Alan, now go enjoy your bike. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.