Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Guys is there a site for just 1500's????

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

Not that I've seen, but why would you want one? Anything you could ever want to know can be answered by someone here and you'll never find a better group of people.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

i agree. people here are very helpful, and even made some good friends.

mark z.:waving:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

chiefcherokee This site is the best site hands down and Steve Saunders is a Genius for all he does.

I am a new owner of a 1993 GL 1500 SE and want to do all that I can myself, Of course with the help of all of you guys. Everyone here is just like family, I have heard nothing bad about this site and everyone handles themselves like trueprofessionals. I am very lucky and proud that I found this site.

I only hope some day I can also give back some help to someone stuck on a question.:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

Fooyun wrote:
chiefcherokee This site is the best site hands down and Steve Saunders is a Genius for all he does.

I am a new owner of a 1993 GL 1500 SE and want to do all that I can myself, Of course with the help of all of you guys. Everyone here is just like family, I have heard nothing bad about this site and everyone handles themselves like trueprofessionals. I am very lucky and proud that I found this site.

I only hope some day I can also give back some help to someone stuck on a question.:waving:
Just moved up to 1500 myself so I'm in somewhat the same boat. When I joined a couple of years ago I had just got a 1200, first wing I'd ever had.With the help of people here I was soon changing tires, plugs, even timing belts! Don't hesitate to ask any question, someone here has been through it and will have the answer. Also a great place to just hang out and shoot the bull!:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Fooyun wrote:
. . . I am a new owner of a 1993 GL 1500 SE . . . . .

I wish my '88 was the same color as yours. Very sharp. :)

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Guy's , this is the best "1500" site you will find :clapper::clapper:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.