Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi, I am hoping that some of you can help me. My husband recently passed away and I am in possession of 2 1800 GL. I will be keeping mine but selling his. His is silver , no air bag, highway pegs, hitch, driver's back rest, caliper covers, spoiler, 14553 kms. I need to know the value you of it. I would appreciate help from anyone. Thank you.
Rubber to the road and shiny side up.

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Could be what Iam looking for.

From Cameroon, I would be most interested in how it would be shipped, say to the UK?

Also, how would the sale (money transfer) be handled?

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Can you post a picture of them, or do you just want a rough idea of worth?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Cameroon. That's next door to Nigeria, isn't it?

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear about your loss, over here in the US I'm afraid the bike is only worth $7 - $8000 due to the shipping costs, you'd be much better trying to sell the bike locally.

good luck

Ali

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I'm sorry I am new at this. The address is Regina, Canada. I don't know how that other got in there.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Coyote wrote:
I'm sorry I am new at this. The address is Regina, Canada. I don't know how that other got in there.
That's more likely to be of interest. Regina is very close to Moose Jaw, of the Willies fame!:waving:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Coyote wrote:
Apologies there Coyote.

Please try to change your location in your profile.

Cameroon - it just shouts SCAM.

There are plenty of Canadians here who will give you a good idea of value in your location.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Could you please tell me how I can change my profile to have the proper location in my profile? Thank you

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

Coyote wrote:
Could you please tell me how I can change my profile to have the proper location in my profile? Thank you
Good morning Coyote, you can go to account on the right columnof the page, click on profile, go down to location, make changes and then hit save. This should fix it for you.PM me if you need any help.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

ali wrote:
Sorry to hear about your loss, over here in the US I'm afraid the bike is only worth $7 - $8000 due to the shipping costs, you'd be much better trying to sell the bike locally.

good luck

Ali
A nice 2008 1800 would, of course, sell for a bunch more than seven to eight grand. To get that bike into the US requires you to fill out a simple import form with your legal offices up there. There is a nominal cost. We trade many Canadian vehicles here in ND. It is really no big deal.
You should do some online research as to what others are asking for 2008 Goldwings and then place some ads or list it on eBay. You will do ok selling that bike.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
imported post

I just bought my '08 3 weeks ago with less than 150kms on it for $22K. Yours has accessories mine doesn't and more kms but I would think somewhere close to $20K is not unreasonable. That's in Ottawa though, the home of politicians, senior civil servants and retired IT millionaires, where money has little meaning except to the minority working class like me.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Coyote wrote:
We've justdone it for you. :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Coyote - I'm in Winnipeg and can tell you that there is a very limited market on the priaries as one can go south of the border for much better prices on used Wings. I'd set a value of maybe $21,500 for a quick sale but - if you have time on your hands $24,000 would be doable I think.

Sorry to hear of your loss as well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.