Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Gang !!! Greetings from Germany .......:waving:

I want to ask in the Forum if any of the 1800er Drivers have seen this item in Ebay !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-GL1800-GoldWing-GL-1800-Gold-Wing-4300K-LED-Chrome-Foglamps-/350505410773?_trksid=p4340.m503&_trkparms=algo%3DRIC.CF%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D250913251901%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4135375429463820965

if they boughtthem ( like i did :praying: ) and have been able to build them in ???

any info on these lights would be a big help - the seller has no idea either :ssshh:... he keeps tellin me to GLUEthem in ....... :stumped::stumped::watching::claps::claps: ( clever guy ) they are quite light in weight - they give goodVisability - Chrome - but PLASTIC !! :shock:& a small screw on a Swivel hold!!! ( easily broken )

Thanks ........ & Best Regaurds

JIMI

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

They are not gl 1800 spots , they may fit the hole alright ,but you will have to make brackets and the light from them is not great , you get what you pay for , Cheap light, but I think I would prefere to pay the extra and get the proper light and wiring kit , ..

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

(current Leds)
It make a dandy night light,.. . . .. in a closet.

Next generation LEDS should be out in a year or two. Then they'll have enough light for that application.

For now we'll have to settle on "Led BLING" and not for seeing.

:action:LIGHT-ON

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

I would go with the set that Honda sells, I know they cost more, but I can tell you they work REALLY well.

You might even find a used set on Ebay and save some Euros.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

OK ...... i sold them to another guy ..... he wants to try to build them in ..... i bought the NEW LED lights from EBAY , yesterday for $205.00 ......... Thanks for the tips Cheers JIMI

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.