Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Hope someone can help.
I have an I pod adaptor fitted to the bike that I purchased from a company called Electrical connection. They are in USA.
My I Pod cable developed a split at the point where it connects to the i pod, so I need to replace the cable.
The problem is that at the other end of the cable is a round 8 pin connector which plugs into a green box (supplied by Electrical Connection company)
I have searched the internet but cannot find this type of cable.
I have sent several e mails to the company without a reply.
I have also called them by phone and there is no answer.
Can anyone tell me if there is a site that will have this cable, There are hundreds of I Pod cables on the market but I cannot find one with this type of connector on the other end.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Hi
Hope someone can help.
I have an I pod adaptor fitted to the bike that I purchased from a company called Electrical connection. They are in USA.
My I Pod cable developed a split at the point where it connects to the i pod, so I need to replace the cable.
The problem is that at the other end of the cable is a round 8 pin connector which plugs into a green box (supplied by Electrical Connection company)
I have searched the internet but cannot find this type of cable.
I have sent several e mails to the company without a reply.
I have also called them by phone and there is no answer.
Can anyone tell me if there is a site that will have this cable, There are hundreds of I Pod cables on the market but I cannot find one with this type of connector on the other end.
Is this an 8 pin DIN connector???? Have you check their web site: http://www.electricalconnection.com/audio/audio.htm

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gl 1800 i pod connector

Hi
Yes Ive searched their website, which only shows the complete unit at 99 USD
I only need the i pod cable and as I said they dont seem to answer e mails or phone.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Think it would help if someone stateside contacted them? I have used many products from them over the years with no problems.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Hi
Yes Ive searched their website, which only shows the complete unit at 99 USD
I only need the i pod cable and as I said they dont seem to answer e mails or phone.
I just talked to the Tech at EC connections, yes they can get the cable you'll need to call them at 865.219.9192 and ask for Phil. Good luck, Terry

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Make sure you account for the time difference between Spain and Eastern Daylight Time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.