Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A friend of mine attended an estate sale last weekend and with all good intentions bought a seat for me thinking that it was for a 1500. Unfortunately for me it was not it fits an 1800. I need a factory seat for my 1500 the corbin I have needs a rework bad and it in no way fits me. The 1800 seat is showroom perfect it was swapped for a road sofa after the trike conversion. Anyone interested in the seat have a good seat for a 1500 and want to trade? Pics will be up soon I haven't had time to go and pick up the seat. I'm shooting for Thursday evening or sometime this weekend. I'm seeing if there's any interest or someone that has what I need for trade. Thanks......

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

It's stock not heated. I've been on a corbin for a couple of years and really don't like it. My friends road sofa is twice the seat. Corbin is very hard new and takes some time to break in after that it's still a very firm seat. Even in the condition mine's in it's still firm. Not bad on a very long ride though.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Hey txbiker, off subject, but I used to live in Harker Heights, still own house on corner of Harley Dr and W. Mark Rd. I get down that way ever so often to check on my house and make sure the renters haven't destroyed it. I just replaced my seat on the 1800 about a month and a half ago, I used to have a 1500, but traded it in a couple of years ago on this bike. Hope you find what your looking for.:claps:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I'm across the hiway off of Indian Trail. I know how it is with renters around here I watched the house across the street from me being neglected until the people moved sad too it is a nice house. Maybe I'll call on it and move across the street lol. There aren't many here with the talent to get a seat tuned to the rider but plenty that can cover it and do a good job. Anyway if I cant sell it trade it or whatever I'll put it up and have a spare when I get my 18. 1500 parts are getting harder to find.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
imported post

I don't have 1500 parts to trade, but I am interested in the 1800 seat.
Please advise price and maybe we can work out a deal.

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.