Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi. I PMD Wingnut to get his permission before posting this and got his go ahead, Thank You Steve. This is not a commercial interest as I have no intentions of going into the polishing business or doing this for long but I could use a little changeand maybe I can help out others here make there bike look good. These are old parts and not everynook and cranny is polished or it may have a minor flaw..What they are are nice shiny respectable parts I polished for someone who who doesnt want powdercoating or chrome and cant do itthemselvesbut want to make there bike look good. Lower legs for 80- to 82 Gl1100 85.00 shipped in the USAwith exchange or send me yours first . 75 thru 79 Gl1000 or 1980 to 1983 GL1100 valvecovers. Same price 85.00 per pair exchange shipped in the USA or send me yours first. I can do others like the 83 1100 1200 or 1500 with the trac unit or brace that will be a little more but have I no cores..Bikes to me are a hobby and i like riding but got to do what i got to do to ride. If you are interested send me a private message. Thanks JB EDIT lousy photographer cause they dont look shiny in the picture. Ill try to put some pictures in my album in the gallery later. JB

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

What would be the cost minus shipping if I shipped you my timing belt and valve covers for polishing?

Oops, didn't notice you prefer a pm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.