Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

While Dyna is in for repair/replace.. looking at points setup for my 78 gl1000 and found a setup for a 75, just wondering if this will work for my 78?
Thanks for your help!

The points setup is selling for 30 bucks,, is this a good price?

·
Registered
228 Posts
imported post

You need to check into electronic inc. for your bike, I had a 76 gl1000 and was going to put the electronic inc. in and a guy wanted to buy it so I sold the bike to him. But they say that it will help the power and gas mileage alot. MCFF:dude::dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Will do MCFF, thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.
Ben, I was most worried about the plate vacuum advance, etc were exactly the same.. I am glad I did not buy the setup I was looking at, because it turns out the points plate was not in the pic. I still want to get a points setup if nothing else for a backup system... ya know for when sun spots or the aliens make the electronic chips fail.. lol. :)

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

mcfirefighter wrote:
You need to check into electronic inc. for your bike, I had a 76 gl1000 and was going to put the electronic inc. in and a guy wanted to buy it so I sold the bike to him. But they say that it will help the power and gas mileage alot. MCFF:dude::dude::dude:
Hey MCFF, I have not been able to find anything on Electronic Inc. . Have you got an address or something?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.