Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hey everyone. i'm new here. i've looked and looked and was wondering if anyone can tell me whether the wheels from a gl1200 are interchangeable with a gl1100.
unfortunately, there isn't a decent honda mechanic around me for miles so i don't have the option of bugging a local garage.

reason is, i spent all year turning my 80 1100 into a bobber and want to put 16" wheels on it. found a 16" rear from an 83 on ebay (took forever) and want to use the 16" front form a 1200 if it'a possible.

thanks

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,200 Posts
imported post

Hi iowabobtail, and welcome to our forum. Someone will come along presently and help you out with your dilemma.

In the meantime, would you please go to the New Members forum and introduce yourself there? That way we get a chance to know you, and you us.

Before you do, please take a minute and on any title page, look to the right and click on "My Account", then click on "Profile". There you can enter your location.

That will help a lot in folks giving you pertinent information. No point in us telling to get your parts in London, UK if you live in the USA or Mexico City. Okay?

This forum is world wide with members all over the UK, Ireland, Asia, europe, down under and the Americas from the top clear through to the bottom.

Normally this post would be moved to the New Members area immediately, but the reason I didn't is because you have a technical question.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.