Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all!

If such a thing even exists, I am in desperate need of a complete wiring diagram for an '83 Aspencade Clarion II sound system. Not just the diagram that say this connector goes here and that one goes there, but I need the connector types and pinouts off all them. While I am not a electronics wizard by any means, I can look at wires, and most of the time see color codes.

My daily commute has lost it's entire sound system. The radio no longer plays (it seems to be locked on 87.5 FM). To top that off, the CB no longer even indicates it is transmitting. I can hear the CB, and even change the channels, but there is no transmit.

I tried with a NOS original Hondaline headset, and the Nolan N-Com headset with the Goldwing adapter cable. Nada.
Tried to change out the PTT switch, and therein began my problems. Too many wires under the left side pocket, and I think some of them are bad.

Anyone out there know of a good, clear, set of pin-outs?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jonathan Hawes
East Central Florida
USA

·
Administrator
26,333 Posts
imported post

I have what you want on CD but don't know how to get it to you. If anyone knows how I can send a file to him from a CD let me know.
Computer guru I ain't.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Copy it from your CD using the browse button on the message screen should pop right over..like this

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,333 Posts
imported post

It is way too big a file to do that, several pages.

·
Administrator
26,333 Posts
imported post

Thank you brother.:waving:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 1983 Honda Goldwing GL 1100 Aspencade does anyone know how to or if it's possible to install a factory clarion cassette player without a junction box?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.