Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

GL1100 exhaust system - SOLD!!!

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  chilidawg 
#1 ·
I've got this GL1100 standard exhaust system for 80 thru 83 and all 3 sub models.

It just that it doesn't look really pretty, it's got pitted chrome on it and of course the crossover tube is worst affected by that, but apart from that it's in solid, sound structural condition. No leaks, it's not bent, it has all the fixtures it needs to be a bolt on part, it has a OEM crossover gasket that's only about 6000 miles old. I know, because I put it in there myself.

It's an average looking, 37 year old, good condition system.

Make me an offer and send me your address in a PM because that's how we'll workout a shipping cost.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Okay, no one seems to want to make an offer, so let's change this up some. I can't believe no-one actually needs them.

Auction: I'll start the bidding at $10.00, Minimum $5.00 increments. Ends 8pm CST, Saturday May 11th.

Full disclosure, this is on all 3 major GoldWing forums. This one, NGW & classicgoldwings.

Is that acceptable Mr. Moderator?

#8 ·
Full disclosure, this is on all 3 major GoldWing forums. This one, NGW & classicgoldwings.
Did you post it on GoldwingDocs? Might get some bites there....

#7 ·
More full disclosure: This is a "no reserve" auction + shipping. So right now the top bidder has it!

Also. It will end exactly when advertised. (Just like eBay.) It is not a "Dutch" auction. Snipers, and you know who you are! I will be going by the last email notification I get nearest to the end time to delegate the winner, so please don't complain afterwards. This is not eBay! Please don't treat it as such!!

Tell ya what, I'll sweeten the pot. If it sells for more than $120.00. I'll pay shipping, to anywhere in the lower 48 contiguous United States.

Reactions: DaveO430
#10 ·
The bid is now $50.00.

#11 ·
We have $75.00 over there at CGW's.

#12 ·
Toronto. Canada. Is now included in the free shipping deal, if the bidding goes above $120.00 mark.

As will all other border cities between our two great countries.

#15 ·
We have a $125.00 bid from over there at NGW's club.

Free shipping has now kicked in.

#16 ·
The man from NGW club wins.

The auction is complete.

Thank you all for your participation.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.