Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

I have an '81 Interstate parts bike, and an '83 Interstate that I ride. I currently have the '81 fairing on the '83 bike. I also have a cherry mint fairing which will be painted someday when the bike gets painted. Not sure what year it is, but it has all the holes in it for the speakers, center gauges, etc.. My '81 and '83 fairing just has 3 large holes. If you look a the listing for fairings for '83 there are several listed. Some are different colors of course, but for different models I would imagine.

Raymond

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Coming over crystal clear. If you look at the '80 GL1100 bike and the '83 GL1100 there were a ton of improvements all over the bike. They may not have realized it wasn't made too well, just how they could make it better. Only way manufacturers like Honda get to be number 1 is to constantly try to make things better and better.

What I hate is ebay sellers than misrepresent their items as fitting bikes they never would fit. Like an '81 brakecaliper as fitting all model GL1100's. Among other things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.