Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

OKay, so this is what i have and I have NO CLUE what to ask for it. PLease make me an offer, or tell me what to ask for it and yell at me for posting it in the wrong category.

Front fairing from a 1981 GL1100 with an almost new windshield and ALL mounting hardware and electronics.

The fairing is in pretty good shape for its age, but does have some cracks and repairs. It was secure on the bike when I removed it. The windshield is 1 year old and has only a few very minor marks. I have all of the mounting hardware, brackets, bolts, etc. Took it off to make the bike into a more conventional ride. The tape player with antenna and handlebar mounted controls worked perfectly along with the dispaly on the fairing. The intercom worked great too. The antenna wire, intercom wire for the passenger, and wiring harness in the fairing have all been cut, but done so cleanly and all three of these would be easy fixes. All of the keys to remove components are there. There are two "glove compartments, one has a broken lid but still works, the other is in good condition anf can be dropped in to replace the cassete player radio. If I can get any kind of offer, I would be happy to make you a deal so I dont have to deal with it. [email protected]

PLease feel free to ask any questions, I can send pics. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
imported post

What color is it?

Also, What parts did you use when you did your front-end strip-down? Do you have any pics of the transformation?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Hate to tell you this but no one likes buying a radio setup with the cables cut. Some of the wires are very small and hard to splice correctly. These older cables are also hard to find sometimes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.