Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hay ya all thanks for the info on the fan switch part No. 37760-mb9-000, I didn't think that the thermastatswitch had anything to do with the fan switch and I did find one and only payed $17.00 for it brand new in the box. Now for thebad news, itwas the last one in stock.. but there are lots more parts going cheep. I aint sure if I can tell ya were on this site so I will keep my fingers quite till I find out. SORRY :D

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

If it will assist other wingers in getting their hands on hard to find parts ,go ahead and let us in on the secret ....cheers Ciaran :waving:

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Ok go to http://www.funwheels.com/Honda%20parts%20for%20internet.htm and see some parts by part number then go to www.funwheels.com and there you can find the phone No. to call them, thay say there over stocked and want to get rid of some of there inventory. Well there it is, I aint sure you will find what your looking for but I hope ya find it. P.S. there is a Post on this site that has a fiche on Gold wings but I'm not able to find it again and that is somthing I realy need again... Thanks ya all and hope I can give ya somemore sits to help ya all out....:action:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.