Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

just got finished installing 77 1000 carb rack on my 83 1100 angry dresser ...it already had 75 1000 early cams installed and now 77 1000 carbs ...this pretty much makes it a bored out 1000 ....it dose still have 1100 ignition in it .....it running good idleing well and reving fine so far its only ran about i5 minutes so far ...there is some slight popping at forst but seems to be going away it not realy sync yet just bench sync ....im thrilled cant wait to redress what i took off to install ....:action::congrats:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Show us the photos man, we all want to see what you accomplished. I didn't think a big transplant like that would work, but you seem to have overcome any problems.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

okay my camera is dead on batteries right now i keep forgetting to remind my wife to get some ...i live way out in the boonies ....i did test ride it today it is awsome power ....dang near over the edge ...i certainly dont run like it looks ....overdrive pulls so hard now its realy hard for me to keep up with the speed ...im not from the rocket family of riders .....no problem passing anything that i will dare ....ill try and put some pic up but it just looks like an 83 interstate ...that what it is ....it was fast the way it was with early cams and 1100 carbs ....its even faster now ...the hight rpm power is huge and it good everywhere else to

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.