Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking for a speedometer for my bike I found one place that has one for $200.00 and the face showed 71,000 miles my speedometer broke about two months ago and my bike only has 29,000 original miles. I was wandering if anyone could help me find a place that is not so expensive for a speedodometer for my 1983 GL1100 and with low mileage on it.:18black:

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

You might want to try the general discussion forum. More people respond there than here!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Looking for a speedometer for my bike I found one place that has one for $200.00 and the fance showed 71,000 miles my speedometer broke about two months ago and my bike only has 29,000 original miles. I was wandering if anyone could help me find a place that is not so expensive for a speedodometer for my 1983 GL1100 and with low mileage on it.:18black:

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Aspencade or Interstate? I have an 83 Aspencade speedo but it's got 70K or so.

You can reset another speedometer to any miles.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

i may have one. not sure on the mileage. i`ll check and get back to you.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome carltonknigh[/align]

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

You can't reset them. Sam's speedometer has a little less miles than yours, I would just fit it and forget about the small difference in miles.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

that looks like a good deal on the speedo. the one i have is off a 82 and only goes to 85 and has a bunch more miles that your bike has. sorry.

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing,

What do you want for your speedo? I'm not concerned with the miles since my busted speedo is already a replacement.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

sure you can reset it just put a cordless drill on the speedo cable and let her fly round and round to 000000 again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.