Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone have a set of GL1100 tang badges in really good condition for sale or if they have seen any sites where they sell restored or copies.

Thanks for any help.

Ron

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks I had checked those out earlier He only ships to USA too bad they looked good!Again, thanks for your help!

Ron

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Sorry about that, I didn't pay any attention to that. Heck, bid on them and see if he will ship them to my address. I will foward them up to you. As small as they are, I don't see what the bid deal would be to the guy. But I'm not the one selling them either.

Good luck on your search!

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

www.dgy.com sells them brand spanlin' new.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks for the responce Thats a great site .There shipping rates are a little to much for me to Ontario Canada ouch!!!!LOL However it is a great place for part #s Thanks again.

Ron

I do not have them here, but they are in my local Honda warehouse. Shipping to Canada will probably be around $30-$50

Thanks for choosing DGY!

:shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Does any body know of a parts place in Ontario? I need the battery cover for mine? One of my sons friends may have them I will find out and let you know.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Candy Moose Wing wrote:
Thanks for the responce Thats a great site .There shipping rates are a little to much for me to Ontario Canada ouch!!!!LOL However it is a great place for part #s Thanks again.

Ron

I do not have them here, but they are in my local Honda warehouse. Shipping to Canada will probably be around $30-$50

Thanks for choosing DGY!

:shock::shock::shock:
That's what I paid to have the set shipped to me here in Texas.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

Candy Moose Wing
grouchy1946

You can give this guy a call or send him an e-mail. I have bought a few parts for my GL1200A from Larry. Larry specializes in goldwings of all ages.

Larry Scott in Milton,Ont.

905-878-5196
cell#905-464-4904
E-mail:[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.