Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no I don't ride now my hands off the handlebars LOL but if I do let my hands off the bars slightly to the right cannot ride it no handed like my other friends can take their hands off their handlebars and their bike tracks straight. But I feel no pull when my hands are on the handle bars even if I ride 1 handed. No wobble no vibration at any speed lower high speeds bike run smooth ride smooth just when I take my hands off the bars it won't track straight. any ideas of what it could be. Sincerely Roger H.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Maybe it's just the rider but I have never had a bike the didn't go to the right when I take my hands off the bars.

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
no I don't ride now my hands off the handlebars LOL but if I do let my hands off the bars slightly to the right cannot ride it no handed like my other friends can take their hands off their handlebars and their bike tracks straight. But I feel no pull when my hands are on the handle bars even if I ride 1 handed. No wobble no vibration at any speed lower high speeds bike run smooth ride smooth just when I take my hands off the bars it won't track straight. any ideas of what it could be. Sincerely Roger H.
I ride in USA, our roads are crowned, they fall off to my right, bike front end has trail like a caster, gravity works.
Push a shopping cart across a slanted parking lot, then let go, it'll also find any down grade …
… and a car door. :nerd:
That means your bikes have all been Republicans.
I can live with that.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No rear tire us in great shape . And yes I know it will find its way if the road slants but my buddy can ride his bike hands free with no problems . His is a HD but still .

·
Nodnocdar
20 Posts
Try riding in a large area like a parking lot. Pick a level/flat area and ride with hands off. That will eliminate the road crown option. I hope that settles it because a bent, less than 1/2 degree in the neck stem will not be fixable and makes the bike a danger. Good Luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts