1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Pic Shows the New VM and Power receptacle The new hiway pegs and the Stock radio and CB installed. Garage is messed up but you should have seen it when the Boat trailer was in there. The Color is not Black But that Pearl deal only sold in 84. I did the solenoid Deal a Spin on filter and Progressive shocks on the rear along with E3's and new belts.plugs filters etc. Cleaned all electrical connections and Replaced ignition and kill switch.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
imported post

A new post with each picture in the same thread works. You don't have to make a new thread for each picture, why did you do that? That just makes work for the moderators who have to merge all the four threads into just one.

Or you can put the pictures into your Gallery and attach as many as you like into just one post. How to do it is in sticky posts in the Test forum.

You did a good job on the Wing, it looks very nice.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

correct I could have replied to it. Its late and I wasn't thinking correctly

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

My apologizes to the guy that had to clean this up and put it in the correct location. :sleepy:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Wing looks nice! Good job

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Looks good, I like that tank bag. You need to roll that thing out and take some more pictures, looks like a nice color :)

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
imported post

Looks very nice. How are you holding the Tank Bag/Cooler on to the bike?

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

What kind of foot pegs are those?

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

That bike is nice, I know, I've seen it. I believe his tank bag is magnetic. I also have a magnetic tank bag, but it is too big to fit on that little door. I would like to find, or fabricate, a blank panel for mine where he has the VM and 12V outlet. My LTD still has a non functional digital display, switch, and Schrader valve there from the long gone on board air compressor/suspension system.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Got the tank Bag from Wally world its a small cooler about 8 bucks those are Kuryhakan long horn pegs bought on E-bay new for about 112.00 I drilled the lid and fender washered the bag and used lock tight and double nuts on the back. Small holes but they are also sealed.Ill Roll it out and get some more pics.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
imported post

That is a nice looking bike !!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Finally got around to the pics the weather has been so nice here..since last year here is what I have done to her..Randak Spin on filter..added stock Radio and CB..new timing belts and tensioners..New e3's front and rear..old style super Brace..Progressives front and rear..Driving Lights with show chrome light bar...new starter.. new ignition switch..new kill switch..rewired solenoid and did the sator wires deal..Added Voltage regulator...cleaned all wiring connectors and other little things..next up before I start across country..Poor Boy and agm Battery. Also added the Markland Trailer hitch to go along with My new to me trailer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Put the rest in My gallery instead of clogging this up.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Also finally got the Boat trailer out of the garage and built shelves now I can actually see what I am destroying. Found many implements of destruction I thought I had lost.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.