Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Alittle info, this is on a 1984 GL1200I, 84000 miles. Does anyone have some pictures or can anyone give directions on correct routing and mounting of thefront left, from drivers seat, brake line. I had to redo steering stem bearings and speedo cable. I have everything back together except for the one brake line and the mounting bracket that is at the junction of steel line and hose. Itwas three days before I got a chance to put it back together and my memory isn't what it used to be.This is just above the bottom protector plate. Thanks

·
Administrator
28,067 Posts
imported post

I can't help with a picture or much else but I do know it is a bear unless you have the fairing off.
I thought you were selling your bike.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Still would but I don"t want to quit riding. I reall would like a 1500. I wish I knew someone close with a 1200 to look at. Might take a trip to Beebe tomorrow to see if they have one around, Ar. Wings. You healing up?

·
Administrator
28,067 Posts
imported post

Well, I am getting better slowly. Still in a lot of pain after a day on my feet.

·
Administrator
28,067 Posts
imported post

PM Sgiandubh, not sure if he is still around but he might be willing to let you look at his.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Thanks Sean and Dave. A new day and a fresh set of eyes and attitude and I figured it out. It was kind of like the Who's on first bit byAbbott and Costello, certain things go on first and what's next and what's next. That process would make a good instructional picture show for someone to put in the How To section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.