Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I see there are a lot of members from Illinois on here. Anyone of you flat landers have a set of gauges and would be interested in doing a sync for me (for a fee of course). Would be willin to travel to get it done. I live around Springfield,IL area. I will do all dirty work just need someone with the know how. Might even teach me something:cheeky1:. THANKS, JACK

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Sorry Carb Sync!

·
Administrator
26,935 Posts
imported post

If it runs smooth don't mess with it.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
imported post

Maine is really nice this time of year, though it's a bit of a hike also...

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I have relatives in AZ. Don't be suprised if you find me knockin at your door. Bike does run good. Acts like it sometimes might be tryin to load up at idle. Although Maine sounds a little cooler this time of year. Thanks Guys.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
imported post

My best advice is go to the GWRRA website and find the closest chapter and go to their meeting... tell the greeters what you need and they'll put out the word and probably you have someone show off their carb sync-ing skills. You'll get your carbs synched and make few new friends too.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
imported post

there are 8 people listed for Illinois at glhelpers.com which is run by Rudy? you need to register to see anything. GLHelpers is to list people who are willing to help when you travel. Great idea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.