Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi everyone,

I have a gl1200 interstate engine came from a running 86 interstate with 90,210 miles on the odometer. It ran good and had no leaks prior to disassembling of bike.

This motor is complete , just looking to sell it to get it out of my garage:)

I would like to get $225.00 for it. The clutch shifted very well when Scott and I test rode it and also when I tested it out prior to tearing the bike down.

It is located in Hanover Indiana 47243. Would be willing to deliver for a small gas/time charge within a reasonable radius of my town.

Thanks, Ray

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Somebody make me a reasonable offer on this motor, got to get it out of my garage.

Thanks, Ray

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I do but I'm at work right now so let me get home and make sure I haven't buried it somewhere unknown :)

Thanks, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

Do u still have the engine? I am very interested if you do. Just hope it mounts the same as 1100. Feel free to call me. All I really need is carbs but will take whole engine. Harry Pitt. *813 886 3688

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

G-man7342 wrote:
Do u still have the engine? I am very interested if you do. Just hope it mounts the same as 1100. Feel free to call me. All I really need is carbs but will take whole engine. Harry Pitt. *813 886 3688
G-man7342, Yes the engine is still available. Ask on the technical forum but I don't think the 1200 motor will work on the 1100.

Thanks, Ray

:waving:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.