Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I drilled holes in the end of exhaust, and nothing has changed, looks like you have to attack the baffles in the mufflers to get any decent sound.
Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

can you record a video and upload it to youtube or something? I'd like to hear your bike.. you can remove the baffles by drilling the two rivets at the end of the tail pipe

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
imported post

I did the same thing to mine before putting on a set of Jardines. You have to either drill through the internal part of the baffle, behind that back plate, or remove the baffles. I drilled out the two rivets but couldn't get the baffles out. Admittedly, I didn't try very hard since I had the Jardines on the way. So now I have my stock I can always go back to.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
imported post

You have to remove the rivets on the bottom of the tail pipe, but the disk in the end of the pipe can't be removed without total destruction of the disk and possibly the tail pipe. I was trying to remove mine to repack it and quite it down not make it louder. some have been able to remove them without destruction but not me. good luck. Radioman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.