Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

While Baby is down, I am starting to try and get at a bunch of stuff that I have been neglecting over this past year. My question is , on the left side of the fairing under the cubby, can I thread a couple of wires thro' there without removing the Faux tank? I have 2 wires to run back to battery & 1 hot & 1 grnd to go to the fuse box. I think that I can do this if I remove the air cleaner but would relish(must or Ketchup:D) your suggestions as this is somewhere I haven't ventured yet. I have had the faux tank off a couple of time but it is not all that easy getting it back together and also as I am not allowed to work on my vehicles here, I thought if I could do this without it appearing obvious that I am tearing her apart, so much the better.Thanking y'all in advance, Angela aka fysty-1:waving::waving::waving::waving::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

You might if you can reach up through the front of the faring and then feed it back from there. But from what I can remember there's not much room in there without the false tank removed.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Might be able to if you use an old speedo cable or "fish tape"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.