Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello All-
Does anyone know if and where these washers are available ? For lack of a better name i would call them Flange Washers. They are used on the fairing and lowers mounting screws on my 1200, i have lost a few over the years taking parts on and off.

Thanks Jim

Attachments

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

I had to get some of them for my 1500 Wing from the dealer a few years ago. They are called collars and they aren't cheap. I paid about $1.60 each and I needed 4 of them. With shipping it all adds up, over 10 bucks for a very small package.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks Dennis Will just have to check out there shipping charges.

Jim

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
imported post

What year is your Wing?
I ask that as what Honda calls a (COLLAR, COWL SETTING) that you pictured appears to be plastic whereas all mine are steel.
Also they come in three different lengths for different thickness of plastic.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Ken

86 Interstate, mine are metal and all are the same size. The two i am missing i used flat faucet washers as an insulator in areas where the alignment is not as important.Works for now, but just want to get the correct washer.
Jim

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Did you get them yet Jim? If not, I have some spare ones. PM me your address and I will post them over.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Many Thanks wingnut !!!!

But i have found them here ( thanks to the furoms help ) at i'm sure less money than it would cost you to mail them across the pond.

Many Thanks Again
Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.