Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I know that I am probably going to get a lot of critizism here but I am just trying to make my ride more compfy & I am not one of those " it has to be 100% stock or nothing" type of wing owners. I am a motorcycle rider that just happens to love my 1985 Wing. Now the quiery. As many of you all know I have a voyager trike kit on Baby Blue, but when I am doing slow manuevers I nearly loose the one grip (if left turn the right grip is nearly taken out of my hand) & the other is digging into my belly. Now I would like to exchange the bars for those that are on some of the cruisers. The ones I am talking about are narrower than the stock wing bars & have the grips pointing in toward the rider a bit more. Or is there enough adjustment in the bars of the LTD's & would they even fit on my Interstate. I need to narrow the actual distance between the clutch & throttle grips. Of all the bikes I have riden the bars on my Virago were the most comfortable I have been behind. Thank you all in advance Angela.:?:waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Aren't the LTD bars the same size and shape as the Interstate Angela?

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
imported post

You could get your bars bent inwards Angela. Most plumbers will have a pipe bender and can do that for you in a few seconds.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

bump:waving::?:?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.