Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all. Nice forum. I have an '84 Aspencade and would like to add an intercom. Have the original Type III radio in good working condition.I have some J&M components. Recently found a new in packageheadset junction lead kit for a dual headset system. What other components do I need and how is it hooked up?

A little about me. Started on Cushman scooters when I was 13 and have had something with 2 wheels since. Won't tell my age but that was 47 years ago. This is my 4th Goldwing. My wife likes to ride as much as I do but we must share time with our other hobby which is heavy involvement with our Corvairs. Any help will be appreciated. Ron

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

It should already have intercom set up. My Dads 84 Aspy did. We had to get a couple of parts for it, rear cable assy and and a splitter. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks. I think I have the cables and other parts to make it work but just wanted other ideas. Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Have you downloaded the Clarion Wiring diagram off the Ref & Faqs forum? That might help answer any questions, or give you what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

That is exactly what I bought. Thanks for the diagram. Looks like all I need are the headsets and I'm ready to go. Thanks so much for your help. Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.