·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

Funny, I look at stuff like that and I see zero value. It's unique enough I suppose.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,793 Posts
imported post

Bob,

I tend to agree with you. Unique and cute. That's where it ends.

parts availability? Local support from a auto dealer? Or, how about towing it up to your local Honda m/c dealer and asking for repairs.

I'm thinking a sap may buy it, but he best have a lot of money, or a very good set of tools and skill set to go with it.

Only 5 ever made. I will run the other way.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Doesn't one of our members have one of these, in red? I think he had a deer collision recently too but it might have been in his truck. Can't think of the members name off hand.

John

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

There is a guy from Georgia on here that has one of those in his Avatar I belive:?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
There is a guy from Georgia on here that has one of those in his Avatar I belive:?
You were right about Georgia. The member is bigcowhead, but his is a Tri-Sport, so it's not the same. It's kind of close.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Says he'll take $2,000 for it.. Hard-times hit 'em with work... Bet he'll go lower.

I'm a sucker for projects.. Heck-of-a-Deal.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

larhjass wrote:
Getting in and out of that must require a crane!!!!!:shock::action::shock::action::shock::action:
Ouch, I can feel my back aching just looking at the pics. Really cool to look at though.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
imported post

According to this website, http://www.3wheelers.com/fireaero.html, there were 50 kits made that fit a Goldwing. But none of the kitswere made until 1984. It made me wonder when I saw the seller listed it as a 1981 Fire Aero with a 1200cc engine, and we all know that the 1200 didn't come out until '84.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Reg/Title issues usually refer back to the donorbike at some point in the lives of these things. Many of them change hands, and donors, often.
Hence the initial asking of 8.5K to the now sub 2K.

Good deal for a ego-driven-project-lover w/means who wants something different.

Ever tried getting in and out of a 'vette?
This thing: a bitmore effort, yes... bit more attention too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.