Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Picked up the trail of a very nice blue 1800 for sale and couldn't turn it down. Had a gentleman from Windsor, Ontario call me the same day and bought my 1200 on the spot. It was a no brainer from that point on. Going next weekend to get the bike. hippey.:cool:There's nothing like spoiling yourself. My wife ak-Trouble bought a new Suzuki C90T 1500 soooo I had to get the bigger motor. :shock::cheeky1:.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I hope you enjoy the new bike. I would like to have another one, 1500 or 1800. But it would be hard to part with my 1200.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I read you load and clear. The 1200 is still in my shop and will be there till March. Promised him that I would store it for him. So i'll get to the shop tomorrow and see it all day. Ahh:(

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new ride.........ahhhh another one lost to the dark side!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new ride Tony!!!!:toast:
We want pictures.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new ride! Enjoy it for a few hundred thousand miles.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hey Tony ,well done ,it was about time that you went for a decent wing :D:D

Best of luck with the 18 ,you will love it

Does this mean you will ride to Montrose this year? Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Decent 'Wing??!!? Decent 'Wing!!??!! Decent 'Wing?!!!

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:As if there was a Goldwing that wasn't decent! Go wash your keyboard out with soap, say 1500 Hail Marys and light a candle on the seat of a GL1000!:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:Then grovel and apologize to the members of this forum who've been mortally insulted. If you don't atone for this colossal calumny you may need a bodyguard in Montrose.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Weather permiting, I'm heading west with truck and trailer to Wisconsin, USA on friday to pick up the bike. Should be a 24 hr round trip. ROAD TRIP ah.:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

didn't foxy buy one of those 1800 jiggers???, and now he is never around :baffled:

the rumour is that he spends all day at the local plastic welders getting it fixed and quite often i am told.......like " it lives there all week "

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I've heard rumors that some of the country folks have been throwing rocks at him on his 1800, they fearthe 'devil eyes' on that machine.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

AVA AUTO TECH wrote:
Weather permiting, I'm heading west with truck and trailer to Wisconsin, USA on friday to pick up the bike. Should be a 24 hr round trip. ROAD TRIP ah.:cool:
Where about? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Waukesha, Wisconsin. Weather permiting and it requires one recall to be finished so I can get the Honda Recall Clearance letter. Because the US Customs require the paper work to be faxed before 72 hrs of crossing the border, time is running out for this weekend.:waving:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new ride, and smart move staying with the coolest color. :action::18blue:

John

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Dealer or private party?

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

:p
wexy wrote:

Best of luck with the 18 ,you will love it

Does this mean you will ride to Montrose this year? Ciaran
:tongue:

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I've heard rumors that some of the country folks have been throwing rocks at him on his 1800, they fearthe 'devil eyes' on that machine.:cooldevil:

:cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.