Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

After several months of trying, I still haven't been able to find a good, solid, rust-free exhaust system for my 1984 Aspencade. As for aftermarket, MAC seems to be the only alternative. Anyone have any experience with them? I'm too old and technically challenged to build my own as some other members have done and the factory replacement from Honda is prohibitively expensive. So far, all the systems on eBay have been junk. Surely someone, somewhere has what I seek. Any help out there in the big wide 'Wing world?

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

Cobra do a 4 into 2set for the 1200. The 84-85 is part #01-4318 and 01-4418 for the 86-87. Don't know if you want a 4-2 set but it's an option. They do slip on mufflers as well, but I guess you are after a full set.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Here's a picture of my bike with the Jardine pipes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Good lookin' bike. A picture of my 1984 is on Page 9 of the Visitor's Photos Page on this site. You can see theshecurrently packs Jardines but they are just too loud - especially under load. Given that we are currently parked until April or so, I have lots of time to seek out something quieter. Ideally, I'd like a good stock system but we'll see what comes up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.