Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am installing aftermarket driving light's to my 95 aspencade. This is an accident damaged bike which i am repairing. It had no driving / curb lights installed when i purchased it.
I notice there are plugs from the factory wiring loom which fit my new driving lights - i assume given the location of them, that's what they are for.

However there is no power to these plugs - I have checked all fuses , and they seem fine. However i have no power to either side of the 'parking' 10 amp fuse.

Strangely enough, all other light's seem to work.

Could anyone point me in the right direction, and what is this parking circuit for ?

·
Registered
784 Posts
These come set up as "Cornering" lights, they only come on when you activate a turn signal, and only the light on that side. If you follow the wire back to a relay on each side, disconnecting the ground from the relay will cause the light to be on all the time. There's a relay for each side.

Reactions: limpy45

·
Administrator
26,154 Posts
Hi all,
I am installing aftermarket driving light's to my 95 aspencade. This is an accident damaged bike which i am repairing. It had no driving / curb lights installed when i purchased it.
I notice there are plugs from the factory wiring loom which fit my new driving lights - i assume given the location of them, that's what they are for.

However there is no power to these plugs - I have checked all fuses , and they seem fine. However i have no power to either side of the 'parking' 10 amp fuse.

Could anyone point me in the right direction, and what is this parking circuit for ?
The park circuit is only live when the key is in the park position.

·
Premium Member
3,741 Posts
Hi all,

I will answer your question......!!

Powers the "tail lights on the saddlebags" and the "licenses plate light" when the ignition switch is in the "park" position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts