·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking for aftermarket GL1500 coolant hose part numbers:

OEM Honda upper: 19501-MN5-0000
OEM Honda lower: 19502-MN5-0000

My pepboys and murray's don't come up with anything and I don't want to spend a hundred plus bucks for 2 pieces of rubber at the stealership--times are tough. Already tried walking inpep boys to match up the old, nothing close that I'd care to try.

If anyone can cross reference these numbers into aftermarket #s, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately, unlike bikes with a single radiator that you can take a car hose and cut into 2 pieces for, the 1500 and 1800 use dual radiators that use unique hoses that no comparable car type hose exist. Your pretty much stuck with the factory hoses. Sorry. :(

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yeah that's what I figgered too. But was holding out hope that someone might know of a gimer stick hosetocut down.

Guess I got a mental issue with dropping big$ on rubber that should only be about 10 bucks.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

There some used ones on EBay right now...

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

I havent got around to looking at/for hoses yet . But a thought comes to mind . Look at a plumbing store for copper T fittings and possibly 90 s . Then use stick hose . Of course you up the points of leaking by at least 6 if you did this . Dang this thinking outloud . Let us know how you fare. Theres always Honda Direct Line .

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thank you all for the input.

Forthe trouble to reach and replace these hoses, I really don't want to get back in there anytime soon for a leak. I'm thinking the stock ones lasted this long so I'mgoing the hdlparts.com route and playing it safe. But man, 100+ bucks for 2 freakin rubber hosesjust doesn't seem right. Should be a law against it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.