Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Administrator
57,504 Posts
No, I am the designer and manufacturer. Cyclemax is the only authorized distributor other than I. My daughters tuition fund.

I phrased that all wrong, they got exclusive rights to sell it......... and yes, it is Cyclemax as you have reset my memory cells.........

commas and punctuation in the wrong places change how a sentence is interpreted.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
It has begun. Counterfeit pivots on ebay. I remember selling a pivot to the fraud. I was hesitant to send one to Russia for this very reason. The way of the world these days.
I reported the listing, and I suggest ANYONE and EVERYONE do the same!!

Its easy to do, just scroll down a little and you will see 'report item' and click on it. That will take you to another page that will allow you to input more details. If enough people do that.......

Bill

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Not only is he selling the product, he's also using your images!
I have mellowed with age. Things are rough at the shop right now. I must maintain a positive attitude or i will crack. My bout earlier with sciatica has helped calm me. He won't sell many. Who knows if they are made correctly? I wouldn't purchase one for my bike. Three weeks to deliver?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I'm new to these forums. Recently, I purchased an auxiliary shifter pivot. These add-ons are amazing. They are ingenious in their simplicity and design. They work exactly as they are designed to. It was a bit of a bugger to put on with my heel/toe shifter, but worked out perfect. I didn't replace the oil seal although I did order one with the pivot ( yes I got anxious to see it work). I highly recommend this mod to those that were curious if they worked.

TJH

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Just have to comment on this item. Ordered one for my 88' and have to say it certainly makes a HUGE difference. The shifting is crisp, clean and there is virtually no wobble at all. The construction of the piece is first class and will no doubt outlast the bike. It came with easy to follow instructions. I was somewhat ahead of the game as I had my bike torn down for some other service work. All told, it took me about a half hour to install. I am not connected with the maker, only a very satisfied customer. I am very happy that he took the time to design and have the unit produced. Every 1500 owner NEEDS one of these..............:claps::bow:

I have to agree with you. I had a leaking shifter seal so i went ahead and bought the shifter pivot. What a difference it makes. nice clean shifting.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.