Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i have a vemar jiano blue tooth helmet but i would love to use the tipical cable on my 1500 gw....

anybody knows if it that would it be possible???

i mean to use same inside speackers and mike, cabling them???

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

WHY!!!!
What's wrong with the blue tooth?

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well... I can't hear inside the helmet neither my ipod connected to the radio neither radio and or cb :-(

This was all my point.

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

Have you tried to move the transmitter?
Have you used it with the engine off.?
I'm asking because I was thinking of going wireless.
I think you would have to replace the compete system in the helmet to go to wire.

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

We have the Senna Bluetooth helmets and love them. We have a Bluetooth MP3 player feeding them, a Bluetooth equiped Yaesu FTM-10R 2 meter and 70 centimeter Amateur Radio with AM/FM radio receive capabilities and almost all public safety frequencies (great for keeping track of speed traps and accidents), and GPS feed. Plus we can communicate with fellow riders who have like Bluetooth sets. They have a 1,000 ft. range which is great.

I know the Ipods are WIFI but are they Bluetooth compatible. If so you must be missing some step in getting your Bluetooth helmet to connect. As the tv commercial said "READ THE BOOK"

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

You might try the search function as it seems like there was a discussion of adding a blue tooth module to the intercom/stereo system on the bike. Seemed like there was a harness and was mostly plug and play.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

I use bluetooth for GPS and phone, everything else is through the onboard system. It works great and without the bluetooth I can use everything but the phone. I use the Nolan system.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Kimswang wrote:
I use bluetooth for GPS and phone, everything else is through the onboard system. It works great and without the bluetooth I can use everything but the phone. I use the Nolan system.
How can u use the gw system in to you nolan system then??

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
imported post

i'm working on getting my on board working but was also wondering if wired and blue tooth systems can be combined with out paying $1'000 bucks?

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

My idea was to wire the cable that is in the helmet, with same speackers and mike of the blue toot system.would be nice ;-)

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
imported post

I talked with J&M today, they have a system to combine the two for 1500-1800 bikes but cost is about $1200.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

saltmar14 wrote:
I talked with J&M today, they have a system to combine the two for 1500-1800 bikes but cost is about $1200.
I found another system, the: s&l (scream and loud) it is free and the $1200 i will buy wine,lots of it and good one;-)lol!.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
imported post

For 1500 & 1800 blue tooth donagles that just plug into your bike and then connect to your wireless helmets (and don't cost and arm and a leg like N-CCom or J&M) go to Spoiled Biker and look at their HC-2 by AKE. Only $249 and it works with all helmets (read the note if you have a Scala).

·
Vendor
680 Posts
imported post

The J&M Bluetooth dongle and headset is the only combination available that will work wirelessly with the Gold Wing CB. We have always been able to plug a Bluetooth dongle into the headset din plug and hear everything the audio system is capable of wirelessly. We just never could get the intercom or cb to work without long delays which make wireless operation worthless. The cost op the J&M system with dongle, 2 headsets, adapter harness is less than $950.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
imported post

my father in law is an electronics engineer, i am working on an idea with him to make a swtich box to plug goldwing system into and blue tooth into and be able to switch back and forth without having to change headset. this way when phone rings or i want to talk bike to bike i can turn swtich to blue tooth, if i want goldwing system or CB swtich back. shouldn't be to difficult.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Motorcycle Jack wrote:
For 1500 & 1800 blue tooth donagles that just plug into your bike and then connect to your wireless helmets (and don't cost and arm and a leg like N-CCom or J&M) go to Spoiled Biker and look at their HC-2 by AKE. Only $249 and it works with all helmets (read the note if you have a Scala).
Hi Jack. Does the HC-2 truely do stereo? :IE A2DP. Also, how does CB actually sound to the guy on other bike ? I know with my Sena, the guy at home or wherever, says that they can't even tell I'm on the bike at 65mph. That part is amazing, so I wonder about any possible improvements in CB. Most complain they can't understand me on CB with oem wired set-up. This, with about 5 different mic elements. Getting tired of the whole thing, but the Sena may be a step in the right direction.

Also, what kind of Sena battery life are you getting, especially when listening to music. I just got mine recently, and the fog has me hunkered down. :lash:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.