I've got some 97 GL1500 bodyparts to sell.The color isR176. Here's a list:

upper chromefender/fork trim $15
headlight bottom chrome trim $10
bottom cowl $120
rearspoiler brakelight LED $40
rear middle fender (the fender that joins the left/rightsaddlebags) $15
exhaust chrome mufflers (both sides)$175
left front turnsignal(mounts in the front fairing) $20
left side running light (mounts on the botton of the front fairing and the top of the leftside fairing) $10
leftside running light trim pieces (2 pieces, these are the little black pieces that fly off) $20
leftside cover( this is the cover that matches the rightside battery cover but mounts on the leftside) $100

The other parts have roadrash/or I don't have them. I'm including a pic of what the color is. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

OldGuy2,
Here's a pic of the airdam light. It mounts to the bottom of the airdam and is concealed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

When you say Air Dam do you mean the little spoiler that sits on top of the trunk lid on the SE model? I'm guessing this is the light that's in the spoiler but you don't have the spoiler? That may be a dumb question but I thought I better ask. I was looking for the whole spoiler.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

As to the inside marker light black pieces, is one long (FRONT OF LIGHT) and the other small (REAR OF LIGHT) I could use the larger one if so but it sells for $8.95 new at Honda. Check it out.
If you have it and are willing to sell it at a reasonable price for a used part, let me know.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

would you happen to have the "shelter" for sale? actually need just the upper piece, the one that fits up and around the keyhole, Thanks

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

sharkboy wrote:
As to the inside marker light black pieces, is one long (FRONT OF LIGHT) and the other small (REAR OF LIGHT) I could use the larger one if so but it sells for $8.95 new at Honda. Check it out.
If you have it and are willing to sell it at a reasonable price for a used part, let me know.
Thanks
I need the little black plug to the rear of the marker light.

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,631 Posts
imported post

Do you have thechrome right passanger foot rest cover?

It looks like this.

Back side

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Do you have for sale the lower front fender shown And if so how do I get in contact with you to purshase it?

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Send him a PM.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
imported post

Would you have the left lite cover for the saddlebag. mine has 4 lites in it. I will buy the hole light system if that is the nonly way to sell.
MOXIE

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

tedro53 wrote:
do you still have  the left side turn signal&running light ? tedro53
I have almost all the lights still available. Not sure if you're asking for the front or back turnsignal. My phone number is 708.717.2275

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:

bottom cowl $120
left side running light (mounts on the botton of the front fairing and the top of the leftside fairing) $10
leftside running light trim pieces (2 pieces, these are the little black pieces that fly off) $20
leftside cover( this is the cover that matches the rightside battery cover but mounts on the leftside) $100

The other parts have roadrash/or I don't have them. I'm including a pic of what the color is. Thanks
Is this the driving/turn light that is at the bottom of the lower let hand cowling?

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

93Wing wrote:
IRAQI RAM wrote:
I've got some 97 GL1500 bodyparts to sell.  The color is R176.  Here's a list:

upper chrome fender/fork trim $15
bottom cowl $120
rear spoiler brakelight LED $40
rear middle fender (the fender that joins the left/right saddlebags) $15
exhaust chrome mufflers (both sides) $175

The other parts have roadrash/or I don't have them.  I'm including a pic of what the color is.  Thanks
Is this the driving/turn light that is at the bottom of the lower let hand cowling?
no, it's the yellow/orange light at the top of the left hand cowling. it's the light that has the little black plastic trim pieces on each side.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:
93Wing wrote:
IRAQI RAM wrote:

bottom cowl $120

no, it's the yellow/orange light at the top of the left hand cowling. it's the light that has the little black plastic trim pieces on each side.
Well bummer ,I was looking for that lower driving light......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.