Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

GL1500 OEM CB Tip, concerning the connector block that always seems to be missing when people buy used OEM CB's.Thanks toGilles Adam in Canada for passing this along to us(I've posted this on the Tips Page also);

For people who want to install a used OEM CB to a GL1500. If you don't have the OEM wire plug on the CB, you can replace it by a radio plug from an Honda Civic 1986 (car). It's the same plug, you just have to connect the wire up yourself.

[align=center]
[/align]

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

I have a 1995 GL1500 SE, it has all the controls for a cb radio, including the plug ins for the headsets. Apparently the Canadian edition did not come equipped with a CB Radio. I just purchased one on EBay. Do I need a wiring harness or is the bike already equipped with one?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

snowman1609 wrote:
I have a 1995 GL1500 SE, it has all the controls for a cb radio, including the plug ins for the headsets. Apparently the Canadian edition did not come equipped with a CB Radio. I just purchased one on EBay. Do I need a wiring harness or is the bike already equipped with one?
if you can post this in the tech forum ,it will get abetter response..

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

Hi, are you Rick, did you send me an email re CB instructions. Regards Colin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.