Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I want to share the wiring diagrams of GL1500 A and SE models, which I have colored in pdf format to understand and use them easily.

Although they are for '94 model, they can be used for most of the other years, I think.

I have added INT model diagrams and updated all diagrams with the connector names using the information in ETM.

EDIT: "Version 4 now has added info to include the lighting system diagram of EuroSpec models which has On-Off switch. And some minor corrections made on the V3."

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Great thanks,needed this a while back.

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
It looks like you need a hobby.:surprise:
Then again computer paint by numbers could be considered a hobby.:grin3:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks a lot for that, I downloaded that to my server page...

need to create a new GL1500 compendium download link
John, I have also finished the diagram of air suspension system, and will convert it to PDF file as soon as possible. For your information.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I added air suspension system diagram and resent the diagrams as V2 in the first post.
If you have already downloaded the previous one, you may want to download the new one.

·
Premium Member
3,657 Posts
I also posted a link to this over at Goldwingdocs. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Ed, the amount of time you have invested nust have been incredible.
It took approximately 2 hours to complete the complex diagrams, maybe 3 hours the lights diagram.

After storing some more energy, I can prepare the interstate diagrams since I have received so much appreciation from you.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have just finished 3th version of the color diagrams, and added in the first post.

The V3 includes all 94 Aspencade, SE, and Interstate models given in the Service Manual. And also the connector names are added using the information in ETM.

So I think, these diagrams will be enough when troubleshooting, and most of the diagrams in the ETM will not be necessary anymore.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts