Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here they are combined if anyone would like them.
Thanks but, you should not have combined them, because the V3 includes the previous ones. You should have totally 16 diagrams. You may want to delete the previous versions. I kept them in the post only for reference for the ones who downloaded previously.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
wingercanuck,

I have just noticed that you have redrawn everything on the diagrams, it must not be fun.
And I found a small mistake about the relay 7. It should have been a normally closed relay, different from other normally open relays.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
I have prepared the version 4 of the Color Wiring Diagrams which includes the lighting system of the EuroSpec models which has On-Off switch.
And a minor correction on the version 3 which I have forgotten to color a connection point.

John will add the new file since it is over the file size limit.

·
Premium Member
5,805 Posts
I have prepared the version 4 of the Color Wiring Diagrams which includes the lighting system of the EuroSpec models which has On-Off switch.
And a minor correction on the version 3 which I have forgotten to color a connection point.

John will add the new file since it is over the file size limit.
Thanks Erd... :)

·
Administrator
58,202 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Erd, Extremely nice diagrams. How closely will they match up with my '93 Aspy?

A question - Looking at the Audio System diagrams, there's a few notations of a "Sealed" wire, I assume that's supposed to be "Shielded" (grounded coax, like audio cable)?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Erd, Extremely nice diagrams. How closely will they match up with my '93 Aspy?

A question - Looking at the Audio System diagrams, there's a few notations of a "Sealed" wire, I assume that's supposed to be "Shielded" (grounded coax, like audio cable)?
I think, they named those wires as "sealed" because they are covered with heat shrink tubes just before the connectors. And I think, we call the wires as "shielded cable" when we mean them as one unit like below.

The diagrams have been taken from the 94 service manual, but as far as I had examined all year models, these diagrams can be used for 1993-2000 models with 99% accuracy.

Attachments

·
Administrator
58,202 Posts
I have uploaded Erd's newest revision as a PDF attachment in the 1st post, and in the following posts where he also mentions that he took every effort to make it as High Resolution as possible.

and did he ever, I blew that page up 10 times, and it is still crystal clear

21 - 40 of 48 Posts