Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1995 GL1500 Aspencade, 2022 Triumph Bonneville Bobber
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put my Goldwing back together last weekend and even though she's now a bike of many colors, I still want it "complete." Well, as complete as I can realistically. Even before my crash on mine, the side markers were just reflectors. The guy before me had cut the wires and removed the 2 wire harness on both sides. I want to replace them.

On Partzilla, they have a right side (no left side), but then they have one that says "set." I searched that part number to see if it's actually both left and right, but I haven't found anything on it. Does anyone know? Screenshot below and link to the section:Link to Partzilla
Product Font Rectangle Parallel Magenta

Also, I am looking for the wire harnesses for these lights. I have 1 now, but that previous owner spliced into the hot wire in a couple places for some unknown accessory. Any tips on locating just that little harness? I'm also not opposed to building them myself if I can get the right pins, connectors, and bulb housing.

·
Magic Moderator
5,202 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
As was mentioned, those were only reflectors from factory. But almost everyone one I've see has added the light kit.
Cyclemax also has the two wire connectors to repair the PO wiring damage. In fact they have a bunch of the smaller connectors 2,3, and 4 pins for other damage you might find.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the help.

The wiring harness isn't messed up at all where these plugged. Thankfully the guy spliced into the 2 wire harness and not the fairing sub harness itself.

The ones linked are exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be picking these up.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As was mentioned, those were only reflectors from factory. But almost everyone one I've see has added the light kit.
Cyclemax also has the two wire connectors to repair the PO wiring damage. In fact they have a bunch of the smaller connectors 2,3, and 4 pins for other damage you might find.

Bookmarked. This is awesome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just put my Goldwing back together last weekend and even though she's now a bike of many colors, I still want it "complete." Well, as complete as I can realistically. Even before my crash on mine, the side markers were just reflectors. The guy before me had cut the wires and removed the 2 wire harness on both sides. I want to replace them.

On Partzilla, they have a right side (no left side), but then they have one that says "set." I searched that part number to see if it's actually both left and right, but I haven't found anything on it. Does anyone know? Screenshot below and link to the section:Link to Partzilla
View attachment 330331

Also, I am looking for the wire harnesses for these lights. I have 1 now, but that previous owner spliced into the hot wire in a couple places for some unknown accessory. Any tips on locating just that little harness? I'm also not opposed to building them myself if I can get the right pins, connectors, and bulb housing.
Just bought a pair from cyclemax, comes with wiring harness and bulbs. ( dont use leds, too hot in there)
Item #Description
Qty
15132-205AGL1500 Fairing Light Kit
1​

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just bought a pair from cyclemax, comes with wiring harness and bulbs. ( dont use leds, too hot in there)
Item #Description
Qty
15132-205AGL1500 Fairing Light Kit
1​
Definitely going to go with these when I do. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts