Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have a few generic questions.

1. In the owners manual for my 93 Aspencade it says there is a 1/8" plug on the left side wired in for aux input to the stereo. I guess this actually for someone to plug a Walkman into back in the day. I looked but could not see it. Is this on all the models or just the Interstate?

2. Does anyone recommend a good mount for an android phone? Please dont throw in the "I only use Ram mounts" tag line I keep hearing on my boat forum. It looks like you can put on the phone on a couple of ways, handle bar, or on the flat spot about the radio controls. Since the phone has google maps, I am opting to not add an extra mount for a gps. Any pictures would be a good plus.

3. Since the Aspencade did not come with a CB is there a good write up on how to retrofit one? Beyond just the CB is there a good Bluetooth setup for interfacing with the intercom system. Any thoughts or slaps to the head are appreciated.

4. For oil changes do you have to use motorcycle oil or will just a premium grade automotive oil work just fine. Im sure this will cause a fist-fight among the purists but its a 93 and the warranty period is long gone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.