Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MLB Innovations is now taking orders for the handlebars that come back 1 1/2" and 2" narrower. I think he is ordering a limited number. I just placed my order.
Here is the site if you have been looking for them: www.mblinnovations.com

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
Thanks. For future reference the general discussion forum is the right place for these announcements. If any moderators are reading this, please move the thread.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I got mine when they came out initially. The are a life saver for the verticaly impaired. No more pain between the shoulder blades.

Ride Safe,
Rich

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
I don't see anything on that site for 1500 handle bars :?

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are right. He took it off the front page. Look up the phone number and give him a call. He said that he was going to send the PO out tomorrow or Monday. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
I reckon it would be easier for everyone (not to mention more lucrative for them?) if they would make their mind up about the availability of these handlebars and publish the ordering details (including international customers) in an official manner.

This was the last I heard:

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums...5567-gl-1500-handlebars-2-inch-pullbacks.html

So they are now taking one-off orders by phone only?

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess he had it up on the site for a while trying to get enough requests to put in an order. I didn't see it until his deadline was over, but sent an email anyway, and he got back with me. I think he was going to get them to make 25, so you might send him an email if you are interested. I mentioned calling him to get in before he placed the PO.

I think the supplier has minimum orders and it would cost too much to carry a large stock of something that may not sell too many.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.