Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

which lamps are you replaceing ? head lite---tail lites--side lites--?????

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

need to replace the head light i know there two of them one of them out wild like to replace both of them

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

funny thing i just done this yesterday---lets see if i can still rember it all----remove (loosen mirror trim atbase of rubber boot) remove windshield outter trim retaining screw at each side---tilt forward and remove---remove 2 screws from the lower plastic grill (thats be low the headlite lense)-remove grill--now you can see the 4 monting bolts that hold it togather--the 2 bottom bolts have threaded holes in them for the grill screws --the top 2 dont---remove bolts--at this time the headlite assy will come out--(dont loose the 4 meteal collar washers , 1 per bolt)---unplug h/l harness from plug ---ok that has the headlite assy in your hands.---from the back side--loosen sealing rubber boot at the big end lift it up to see the locking wirer for the blub --unlatch and remove blub. reassy in reverse order. carefull not to handle the new bulbs with bare hands-- use a clean paper towel. oil from your hands will case a hot spot and take the blub out. hope i rembered every thing.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
imported post

alphaomega777 wrote:
ok anynoe know how one would replace the lamps on a 1500 nothing in the owners manual
However, the procedure is in the Honda service manual. That's one of the first things I purchase when getting a new bike. They will soon pay for themselves.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

alphaomega777 wrote:
ok anynoe know how one would replace the lamps on a 1500 nothing in the owners manual
;)well---- how it go ? ? get`em replaced ? :action:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.