Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anyone got a headlight they will sell me? I had my 1500 parked in the garden and a rocket hit it and broke the plastic sidelite part, I know its all a one piece unit. If anyone in Dublin or nearby counties has one I will collect. Send me a PM or whatever please. I guess it could have been worse, the paintwork on the fairing wasn't damaged at all.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Hey Joe, you should ask the wingnut about this. He usually has a stash of parts for the 1500.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Almostforgot to update this. You were rigt Alan, Steve had a brand new one still in the box and I picked it up in mid-November. How does €60 compare to the Honda price for the glass type headlamp? Quite favourably I'd imagine.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

JDuggan wrote:
Almostforgot to update this. You were rigt Alan, Steve had a brand new one still in the box and I picked it up in mid-November. How does €60 compare to the Honda price for the glass type headlamp? Quite favourably I'd imagine.
Very favourably indeed Joe. Try €202 including VAT from Honda and that's with a 20% discount! I'd sayyou did all right. :D

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

BRowan wrote:
JDuggan wrote:
Very favourably indeed Joe. Try €202 including VAT from Honda and that's with a 20% discount! I'd sayyou did all right. :D
Hey JDuggan, :waving: I would say that you stoleit,from the poor old wingnut. :crying: How doyou expect the wingnut to change his :18red:in '06 for the Automatic 2000cc wing. :weightlifter:and it took you almost 2 months to tell us, you def. need some "Mana" Merry xmas :santahat:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey JDuggan, :waving: I would say that you stoleit,from the poor old wingnut. :crying: How to you expect the wingnut to change his :18red:in '06 for the Automatic 2000cc wing.
Yes Joe, and the poor old wingnut with a child to feed. Sure you're taking the food out of the little fellows mouth! Shame on you, and you didn't even offer me the price of a pint for tipping you off! :p

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Redwing. wrote:
Hey JDuggan, :waving: I would say that you stoleit,from the poor old wingnut. :crying: How to you expect the wingnut to change his :18red:in '06 for the Automatic 2000cc wing.
Yes Joe, and the poor old wingnut with a child to feed. Sure you're taking the food out of the little fellows mouth! Shame on you, and you didn't even offer me the price of a pint for tipping you off! :p
Yeah FitzAl, :crying:eating cake is soon forgotten,:crying: and the wingnuts poor little fellow never gets a bite. :crying:and you never got a pint. :crying:Shame on you JDuggan. :crying:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

DOH! I paid €221.16 fo one of those about a year back. Silly idea that you can't replace the plastic sidelight lens without getting a whole headlight.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

weewillywing wrote:
DOH! I paid €221.16 for one of those about a year back.
Hey weewillywing, :waving: Why didn't you contact FitzAl before you spent all that money.:coollep: FitzAl is the only man who can approach the Wingnut directly, :leprechaun: i think it's all got to do with his rank on this forum. :weightlifter:Im sure you would have bought him a pint, :grinner:not like some others who shall remain nameless. :crying:Mery xmas. :santahat:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.