Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When I turn the key on my 95 Goldwing the headlights(onhigh beam)flash several times is this normal?

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

It's not uncommon if you have a headlight modulator... Some anti-theft systems will also (although most of thouse tend to be wired to the running lights to conserve power).

Your first post here! Congratulations and welcome to one of the best resources I've found for your Goldwing...

... Tell us a bit more about what you've got, and there'll be lots of input and warm welcomes.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks! I do have a headlight modulator that was installed on the bike,that I do not use. I usually run with the headlight on low and before I start it,so maybe that is the problem. It does not flash when on low beam when I start it.I stumbled on to this site when,I had questions on my alternater. Thsi site is a great source of information!

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

I think most here would agree on the level of information here...

Don't overlook the people too -- lots of strong community all-across the globe as well.

For the Flash -- sounds like you've got it; "normal" for your modulator ;)

... ad again, welcome to "the right place".

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum. I agree with satan, many good friendships started right here and some stretch around the world.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
Welcome to the forum. I agree with satan, many good friendships started right here and some stretch around the world.
There's a phrase I bet you never thought you would be saying GW ;);)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.