Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking for rider and passenger headsets for a 1500 wing to plug into the standard bikes system.

can anyone tell me is a general part with the 7 din plug will work - local electronic shop sells them

Regards

Mark

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

If your local electronics firm sell the 7pin Din headsets, would it not be possible to get them to try a set on your bike to check that they will work, or at least ask them if you can try a set?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Which is five pin, the bike or the headset?
If you are saying the bike is 5 pin, then it must have something like an Autocom system fitted aftermarket, because all Goldwings have 7 pin sockets as standard.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Which is five pin, the bike or the headset?
If you are saying the bike is 5 pin, then it must have something like an Autocom system fitted aftermarket, because all Goldwings have 7 pin sockets as standard.
Sorry , here in the states the goldwings have the 5 pin. Usally the later harley have the 7 pin.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Sorry... brain fart, I was getting mixed up between the stock 5 pin and aftermarket 7 pin. My mistake. :bow:

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

so anyone have a rider and pillion set for sale - or someone know where I can get a set cheap please?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.