Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
throttle lock? Your cruise control not working? This is on your 93 Aspencade in your signature I presume?

As far as the heated grips it's best to add a link to the product you are asking about as there are different ones available.

Dusty has recommended these Symtec Heat pads to go under most grips, he uses them up there in Canada.

(Updated the link)

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
And easy on the pocket book too! You can reuse your grips if you can get them off and they are in good shape. Then put the extra saved into more Smiles per gallon.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
7/8" grips. They are thin.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
You are correct. I don't believe those are the pads that we use.We,I,use the Symtec motorcycle grip heater kit,part number 16025.Last price was $38.76.The pads are designed for the left or right grip and marked accordingly and were orderded from casporttouring.com.
OK. I goofed. I hadn't been on their site in a while and hadn't looked closely!:lash: Upon further investigation they are out of stock at another place when I googled them so I guess calsport must be out of stock too for some reason.

I updated to an Amazon link above

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I don't know why that didn't show last night when I searched their site, just showed the snowmobile grip heaters and the grip puppies.
Thanks Ken.
Happy New Year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.