Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

today i installed highway pegs that mount to my engine guard...i had no idea how comfortable i would be if i put them on. not that i was uncomfortable before, but wow!!! what a difference!!! i used the kuryakyn iso-pegs part #7330. i found the instructions to be absolutely worthless. but they are great quality, and look great on my machine. i cant wait to hit the open road thanksgiving weekend and try them out!!! i never thought i would need any, being that i am only 5`8, and wasnt hurting for leg room. also, i have a set of markland floor boards for the 1500 for sale. they would not fit between my engine guard and valve cover, so i ordered a different set. the curve on the mounting bracket is not as rounded as the new ones i ordered. i got 90.00 bucks in them, and i will ship them to you. ----u.s. only please. they are in decent shape, and could probably be cleaned up a little more. they are not new, but they are not trashed either.

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
imported post

I just installed a set of Kuryakyn 7330 highway pegs also. I'm liking them a lot as well. You hit the nail on the head about their instructions. Basically worthless. Not hard to figure out but if you needed good instructions to do it you would be out of luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.