Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:watching:can't get the damned thing out!
i removed the mufflers...despite an ocean of rust and debries...i used wd 40 that helped..
but the compensation chamber doesn't wanna get out!!!

the fact that the intakes of the comp. chamb. are not straight...it letted me think that i have to take at least a line of pipe down???

please tell me there is a smarter solution or i will use a 12 gauge in it :)

http://www.hondaoriginalparts.com/honda_motorcycle_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=13MZ3P41&block_02=F__2401&block_03=3099

n18 doesn't go out from n1 and n2

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

you will need to remove at least one header from the engine.

Generally I pull the Right side header (and related heat shield) as this is the easier of the two to get off and reinstall. the little 'acorn-style' nuts holding the header on are barely over hand tight, so there should be little issue

REMEMBER: The header to head bolts are ONLY hand tight (7ft-lb) when reinstalling them -- busting one of those tiny studs can lead to a whole load of 'teamster-talk'!

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

As satan said above you have to remove one of the headers and I also remove the right one. I just put mine back together yesterday after fixing rear brake master cylinder.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

hoaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaaaan.............

this bike is like to work on and over on a space shuttle for as much complicated as it is.

thanks for your suggestions.

:praying::praying::praying:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.